Toyota Innova or Tata Safari

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by brar, Oct 4, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

Tata Safari is best..
    1)superb pickup and speed.
    2)luxerious and comfortable
    4)long driving
    3)very strong body which easily fetch accident
    4)very balanced suv

2. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

According to me Tata Safari gives a tough competition to XUV 500 and Scorpio as well as Duster, as compared to other SUV Tata safari is having good exterior body design it looks sporty and stylish and car is really very smooth and comfortable while driving..

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  3. Percymasson

Percymasson New Member

As per my perspectives Toyota innova is better option than tata safari. The look of this car is pretty decent and nowadays all the peoples have this sort of car. Safari is SUV and innova is minivan.

4. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

According to me Tata Safari has a sleek and unique look also loaded with many advanced features which can be seen in contemporary hatchbacks also like the steering mounted audio controls. Tata Safari interiors are quite similar to Toyota Innova,car is equipped with a rear parking camera. The quality of the SUV has gone up substantially; it offers ample space too to the passengers. The SUV is also armed with safety features like ABS and EBD. Tata Safari Top end diesel variant delivers a mileage of 10.2 kmpl in city and 15.5 kmpl on highways which is also more than Toyota Innova.

5. martindreen

martindreen New Member

Auto industry is a competitive in recent time. Toyota provide a large categories of vehicle but i would like to drive a Toyota Innova. Toyota Innova is a perfect combination of flexible space, outstanding performance and driving satisfaction. It is equipped with world-class security and superior styling and solid toughness. Toyota Motor Corporation limousine and advanced technology are well known.

6. michelleon

michelleon New Member

I wish Toyoto Innova is nice car and well suited for family ride. For those who belong to family where number member are near to 12, this car is best one to go for ride. Also it is luxurious car so everyone feel comfortable while seating in it.

7. callumpowel

callumpowel New Member

well it counts, on what you're looking in a car of that size if you're looking for a car that you're gonna propel and use it for occasional completely laden outstation trips/or looking for genuine world off street capability at the expense of refinement. The safari is the way to proceed, if you are looking for usual completely laden trips where passenger comfort is paramount and refinement levels are significant to you as is the quality of the cabin go for the Innova.

8. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

Toyota Innova is better.

9. Jeeva

Jeeva New Member

Well it depends, on what you're looking in a car of that size..if you're looking for a car that you're gonna drive and use it for occassional fully loaded outstation trips/or looking for real world off road capability at the expense of refinement..the safari is the way to go, if you are looking for routine fully loaded trips where passenger comfort is paramount.