Renault Duster's Price, review, features?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by kevin786, Jul 12, 2012.

1. kevin786

kevin786 New Member

2. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

Renault Duster makes onlookers crazy with its dynamic and rugged looks. Designed to magnetize, the daring Duster has been able to create the stir among the young car enthusiasts of the country with its awe-inspiring looks and incredible off roading capabilities.
    if you want to know about real performance a duster, you compare it with closest rival ..

click here

renault duster vs mahindra xuv 500

renault duster vs maruti ertiga

3. banadictaustin

banadictaustin New Member

I had a test drive of this car and I like to drive this one and best this about car has lot of potential in this vehicle. Its a perfect vehicle which have required features/functions and ability to handle most type of driving condition.

4. anshu

anshu New Member

Hi,

Renault Duster manages to win over Indian customers’ hearts,Duster has been successful popular in the Indian customers with its advanced features and affordable price tag.Talking more about the comfort factor of the sedan, presence of rear AC vents will make it more comfortable for the passengers.

5. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Renault Duster looks like high luxury car and also got style quotient absolutely right It's priced start between at Rs. 7,19,000 to Rs. 11,29,000 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.The muscular car is present with both petorl and diesel engine option in which two petrol and six diesel models.The mileage of it petrol model is gives 10.5 Kmpl city traffic while on the 13.24 kmpl mileage highways and the diesel variants are delivers mileage between 14.5 kmpl to 19.01 kmpl in city and highways.