Hello everyone, from UD MOTOR X

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by UD MOTOR X, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UD MOTOR X

UD MOTOR X New Member

Hello everyone, I am Udit Gupta from UD MOTOR X – Delhi (KIIRUS - Mumbai).
    We at UD MOTOR X provide ecu remaps not only for turbo Diesel / Petrol engines but also for naturally aspirated Petrol / Diesel engines whether those engines be from Cars, Bikes, Trucks/ Buses, Cranes, ATV’s.

The work we do, is we provide custom ECU Remaps, DSG Tuning (VAG - DQ 200 & DQ 250), DPF Removal, EGR removal, Turbo Upgrade Tuning and performance engine tuning services. And even working on torque and rev limiters, Honda’s ivtec paddle shifter programming for vehicles on Indian roads as well as globally.

Benefits after our ECU Remapping in Turbocharged Petrol / Diesels Engines:
    • POWER by up to +40%
    • TORQUE by up to +35%
    • MILEAGE by up to +20%
    • Improves the drivability
    • Quicker throttle response
    • Reduces the turbo lag of a turbo diesel / petrol engine
    • Better off-Roading capability vehicle specific

We are a dedicated team of tuners, software Engineers, engine professionals and automobile industry veterans, having years of experience in engine performance upgrades, performance tuning. We are partnered with best of the best tuning firms all over the world.

We develop all the maps on dyno for a calibrated tune. Our mechanical and technical knowledge and latest equipments give us edge over the rest of the tuners in the world.
    The major factor we take into account before carrying out a remap on any vehicle are the car’s condition, Indian fuel and environment.

Not everyone even at global level provide tuning for naturally aspirated petrol’s and Japanese cars….why? Because firstly they are petrol engines or secondly they are very difficult to work upon.
    We were the first company to crack Mahindra XUV 500 ECU protocol, KTM Duke 200 / 390 and many other protocols for other cars & bikes. Our tuned Cars & bikes has have been in Races, Rallies, Competitions everywhere.

We are here to learn and share our views on Cars & Bikes.

2. aa3

aa3 Super Moderator

Welcome!

Welcome to our lovely cartalk community! We are very happy that you have joined our community! Enjoy it!

By the way, it is very great that you provide ecu remaps for many cars and bikes, are they there for an SX4? Because I own a Maruti Suzuki SX4 zxi 2007 and I would be interested in doing some performance modifications as I have too many paint modifications.

Thanks for joining buddy!

Drive Safe,
    aa3.

3. UD MOTOR X

UD MOTOR X New Member

Thanks for the welcome

We do remap your sx4 petrol and giving you a driving pleasure with power bump of 12 bhp and 14 nm

aa3 likes this.
  4. aa3

aa3 Super Moderator

Sorry, but I am searching for a power insrease of about 50+ bhp. Fuel efficiency is not at all my problem. I am now thinking of supercharging it as it results in better engine life as compared to turbocharging.

I would feel happy if it would give an increase about 25bhp as:

ECU remap + Supercharging + Turbocharging + Forged internals
    = 25 bhp + 50 bhp + 100 bhp + 50 bhp
    = 225 bhp + 102 bhp(sx4 stock)
    = a whopping 327 bhp!!!

In that case, I can modify my SX4 to produce 322bhp which is powerful even than many sports cars out there for sale!

I am eagerly waiting for your replies!

Drive Safe,
    aa3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.