Which Sedan should i buy?

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Varun Sharma, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Varun Sharma

Varun Sharma New Member

My budget is around 10 lakh. I am thinking of ford fiesta, honda city or verna...
    I need decent performance in the car, good handling and sexy looks & interior.... I might be able to stretch my budget up till 12 lakh...

2. mycarzs

mycarzs New Member

Hi Dude,
    This is Venkatesh,We Will View Cars in India. Add up to 280 Cars Autos accessible in India on the web. Cars Autos are accessible in Indian showcases beginning at Rs.4,77,927. The least value model is Tata Indigo eCS GLS. Most famous Vehicles Autos is Maruti Quick Dzire ZXI evaluated at Rs. 6,44,128. The present top Vehicles Autos in India are Maruti Quick Dzire ZXI, Maruti Quick Dzire VXi AT, Maruti Quick Dzire LDI, Maruti Quick Dzire LXI, Maruti Quick Dzire VDI. The online cost was keep going overhauled on 06 Apr, 2013 and is quality crosswise over Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and Kolkotta for online buys.

Thank you
    Venkatesh
    Mycarzs

3. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

In a budget of Rs.10 lac you can buy Honda City sedan which itself gives marvelous luxurious feel. But if you go a little further with your budget then another sedan Maruti Kizashi is available in market in which one found every features required for safety, comfort. Maruti Kizashi is a sports sedan which is powered by a 2.4 litre DOHC J–Series engine. The braking system is comprised of Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), Electric Stability Program (ESP) along with the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS). Maruti Kizashi is to compete with Honda Accord and Toyota Carmy in India. The recently launched Maruti Kizashi is reported a little shorter than Honda Accord and Toyota Carmy but wider than latter.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  4. jashsamra

jashsamra New Member

Skoda Rapid: Performance/Low Maintenance/Good Looks/In Budget/Average Resale Value
    Fiat Linea: Performance/Average Maintenance/Decent Looks/In Budget/Average Resale Value
    Renault Scala: Performance/Average Maintenance/Excellent Looks/In Budget/Average Resale Value
    Hyundai Verna: Performance/Low Maintenance/Average Looks/In Budget/Good Resale Value

The above information can help you to buy a new car according to your budget. I would suggest you to buy Renault Scala or Hyundai Verna because these both are good in looks.

5. vijay Kaushik

vijay Kaushik New Member

Below are the list of best Sedan cars in India.

1. Honda Amaze E MT Petrol
    2. Chevrolet Sail Base (P)
    3. Honda Amaze EX MT Petrol
    4. Tata Motors Manza Club Class Quadrajet 90 LX

For More Details visit - All Sedan Cars in India

6. rajeshsharma

rajeshsharma New Member

No Car is better than Honda City. Exterior and Interior look of this car is awesome and likely by everyone. it`s my dream car. and for your information the CNG and Diesel variants of new Honda city car are available in Indian Car Market. SO, if you want a decent look among the crowd and want stunning performance then Go with Honda City. For more information and online booking you can go to Gaadi.com.