Which Car ? Diesel or CNG

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Naveen, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Naveen

Naveen New Member

I need a car which is economical to run, Which will be more economical to run ? a Diesel or a Petrol car with a CNG kit ?

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Get my car man :p easy saves you lotta bucks :p its up for sale 13000 only

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

hawwww...!!

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

yeh kya hua :p

5. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

you're using this forum for selling your car.....this is for serious enthusiasts only!!!....btw...khareedi kitne ki thi? :p:D

6. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

khareed to pata nahi .. i gues over 14 grand with mods and repairs

7. deep

deep New Member

thats not economical at all. rahul veere, 13000 diyan3 nano aa janiya,

8. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

hehehhe true that.. chalo koi hor option dinde aa oh munde nu

9. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Since the start of 2010, petrol prices have been revised 11 times going up from Rs 44.7 per litre in November 2010 to approx Rs 72 today, a whopping 42% rise. Diesel prices have suffered a change 8 times in the same duration, as prices have risen at a more humane 25%. While this widening gap between the prices of the two fuels has triggered a shift in the buying pattern of cars, a more informed and analysed approach is needed to determine which is an outright better option in the medium to long term. At the same time should one look at CNG and LPG as well?

10. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

they absolutely should, no doubt...but there is a slight disadvantage to it, however miniscule, there is a possibility of a gas leak, plus the maintainenece, lpg is more expensive, but since it has a higher level of compressibility, it requires less storage space and stresses the engine less as its ignition temp is relatively lower(than cng), however i would advise for oe kits instead of aftermarket ones, the manufacturers are more concerned about safety factors than the rest

11. aryanaable

aryanaable New Member

Diesel cars can conserve your funds, if driven carefully taking care in consideration your speed. Driving faster generates more power, using more fuel. You can preserve a considerably large number by slowing down a few mph.