Renault Pulse in 2012

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by smith, Nov 1, 2011.

1. smith

smith New Member

Hello guys,
    There is a latest news for you all that Renault is going to launch its new pumping Pulse which is expected to launch in 2012.

Renault has done the official launch but it doesn't disclosed the prices, the company only focused on the features which are carried by Renault Pulse.
    Renault Pulse comes under the small hatchback car segment.

2. anks

anks New Member

Small cars are always in demand. If we see the ratio of customers purchasing small cars or hatchback car and big or sedan cars then the ratio of small cars will be having huge lists.

This is really great that Renault is launching Pulse. It is expected and heard that this car will going to have these features like chrome handlebars, keyless entry, rear seat with cup holders, head rests and thigh support, power steering, power windows and beautiful beige color interiors form the cabin part while adding jazz to the exterior body are powerful headlights with dual beam and 15” alloy wheels.
    It will contain some more features like driver and passenger airbags and ABS for safety.
    Renault Pulse would be the coolest car by having such features.
    I collected information from Renault Pulse model page.

3. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

@smith, i guess i was mistaken that they would launch it at the indian auto expo 2012

@anks, its quite obvious that small cars will remain in demand, as they are cheap to own and maintain, and relatively depreciate lesser than cars of other segments, however the small car market is fickle and quite different as compared to the others, you get the basics right, and everything will be ok, the car itself is not 'that cheap' its that the companies that manufacture them make up for the relatively low margin of profit by the volume in which the car is sold, so that said, basically its a gamble for the car maker as well, because if it does well, they have an assured asset in the market, but however, if it sells in low numbers, the car maker will lose interest in it altogether if its not getting any revenue from that front,

many have tried in vain, case in point, chevrolet spark/beat, suzuki a star, zen estilo, i am not saying that these cars are bad, but their sales figures have been modest at best, there are no assurances in this market, even the wagon r sales have shown a slight dip soon after they restyled it..in this race, you can't pick a winner, even if you know the true pedigree, breeding and grooming of these horses ;)

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  4. geet

geet New Member

That's true. Small cars are the ever green cars and most of the people prefer to buy it.

5. smith

smith New Member

Yes it will be launch at Indian Auto Expo 2012. The production will be done at its plant in Chennai.

6. anks

anks New Member

Yes its true that there is no assurance but by having knowledge and information we can predict things.
    Lots of information I collect from different sites and even we can compare the competitor cars and can acquire the best results.
    CarKhabri always help me out from any delimma by updating me with the latest information.
    I have taken much information from Renault Pulse model page.

7. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i agree its always better to have information at hand..but i doubt if any of the car makers will tell you the whole truth about their product...nobody will go around pointing out the weaknesses of their product..thats what marketing is all about, they hide problems and lay customer focus on its strengths, still i would maintain that if you do want to buy a car...narrow down your choice with the info at hand, test drive them and make a decision...instead of forming opinions on the basis of on paper figures. The real world experience is a different ball game

8. anks

anks New Member

Thanks sir for the information. You are absolutely right. By having a test drive one can easily predict about the car.

9. geet

geet New Member

Is there any expected launching date came for Renault Pulse?

10. anks

anks New Member

It is expected to launch in January 2012.

11. geet

geet New Member

2012 is not so far. I have seen some of the pics of Renault pulse. It is having similar looks like Nissan Micra. Even there are rumors that it will have same power and torque.

I didn't like much of its looks as Nissan Micra is having cool looks.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  12. smith

smith New Member

Renault company is going to launch its new small hatchback car "Renault Pulse" in India in 2012.
    It is expected to have its price range in between 4 to 6 lakhs.
    After launching the Renault Fluence sedan and Koleos SUV, Renalut Pulse will be the third contribution of the company to the Indian auto industry.
    It is even in rumors that Pulse will have 1.2 litre petrol and 1.5 litre diesel engine which is almost similar to Nissan Micra. And even will have similar power and torque.
    I think Renault Pulse will going to be counted in the most prettiest hatchback cars.
    I think that it will be a great hatchback.
    Source: Renault Pulse India | Renault Pulse Price | Review | CarKhabri.com

13. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

14. anks

anks New Member

Yeah it is a little bit of ugly. It has taken some of the looks from Nissan Micra but I can say Nissan Micra is having cool looks far better than Pulse.

15. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

well you really can't blame renault...they've always intorduced unconventional looking cars, need i remind you of the megane or the laguna

16. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

laguna was shyt too

megane's are alright

Attached Files:

17. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

of late they have become much more sensible, but thats the point, you find the megane fine, and i find the look of its tailgate unbearable :D, personal preferences (sigh)

18. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

hahaha I know what u sayin