Latest Mahindra Reva E2O 2013 Reviews

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Mohit Gupta, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Mohit Gupta

Mohit Gupta New Member

The most awaited green car after a huge hype has been launched after all on 18th March 2013.Reva E2O has been rightly moniker by Mahindra as ‘e’ in Mahindra E2O signifies sun energy and ‘O’ denotes Oxygen. Company has focused to bring up an eco-friendly car with zero emissions after a big strive. Mahindra E2O is being produced in a brand new highly equipped manufacturing plant first of its kind in India ‘Platinum Certified Automobile Plant’ at Bengaluru. The plant has capacity to produce 30,000 cars annually. As we all know it was earlier presented as Reva NXR and faced many issues. Now E2O has been launched with great efforts. But, company has tried to overcome the old issues in the present models.

For More:- A New Concept Green Car but High Priced Car with Less Excitements: Mahindra Reva E2O

2. ceofmcs

ceofmcs New Member

I like the whole concept of SUN2Car that they have created, whilst, it comes at an additional cost of 1.5 lacs, however, it could be quite useful in terms of bringing down teh cost of running. I believe that the car is expensive and would find it difficult to get new car buyers when they have good options in EON and Alto 800 at half its price.

3. rajeshsharma

rajeshsharma New Member

After hearing much about reva, I finally thought of getting a test drive of it and found it quite a good car. As, it has no issues of pick-up, efficiency and Interior.