Honda Brio Price

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by anshu, Sep 27, 2012.

1. anshu

anshu New Member

In terms of power and performance Honda’s entry level hatchback Brio has been announced decent by many of Honda Brio user reviews. The rear view of car looks really very stunning and beautiful,Honda Brio has back lights placed at lower end and the rear is all made with glass. This concept of all glass back is something New and stylish seen in the segment and that is what makes its looks unique in the market.Honda Brio is offered in four variants-Brio E MT,Brio S MT,S Option MT and Brio V MT.

Honda Brio Ex-showroom price

Honda Brio E MT:Rs. 4,05,000 lakhs

Honda Brio S MT:Rs. 4,43,000 lakhs

Honda Brio S Option MT:Rs. 4,98,000 lakhs

Honda Brio V MT:Rs. 5,23,000 lakhs

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. luckysingh

luckysingh New Member

Hi,

Honda Brio is full of loading with quality features and also gives fantastic performance in city traffic.

3. Vikrant

Vikrant New Member

I agree.I own a Honda Brio V MT from last 4-5 months and I have had no problems with it.A really nice car.:)

4. smith

smith New Member

Honda Brio comes with good safety features like Passive feature include Antilock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) which act sin better control of the compact car Honda Brio. Moreover, there are seatbelts with pre-tensioners that have load limiter, which tightens to keep the body firmly in place at the time of mishap, besides that, this trendy hatch has also gone through the toughest crash tests at the Honda Crash Test Facility.