2012 Chevrolet Colorado Concept

Discussion in 'International Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

2012 Chevrolet Colorado Concept

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chevrolet revealed yesterday at the Buenos Aires motor show the Colorado Rally Concept which previews the future generation of the pickup truck. The rally themed 2012 Chevrolet Colorado concept comes with a double-cab and represents the company's evolution in the midsize pickup truck segment. Chevy's 2012 Colorado concept is powered by a 2.8-liter turbo diesel engine and features a four-wheel-drive system, 18 inch wheels and 305/60 R18 tires. For improved off-road capabilities, Chevrolet fitted the 2012 Colorado with 140 mm performance shock absorbers, together with a new system that allows the driver to increase the travel of the suspension by up to 50 mm.

The 2012 Chevrolet Colorado Concept features a
    winch both at the front and at the rear, with 5.5 hp of power, a 4,000 kg tow capacity, and 23 meter long steel cables.

Chevrolet equipped the 2012 Colorado concept with various rally inspired gizmos, such as an LED shift indicator integrated in the sports steering wheel, an Air Boost system that cleans the air inside the pickup, and a speed limited for urban driving. The 2012 Chevy Colorado concept also features a GPS navigation system, a Hydration Pack for the occupants, and a roll cage.

2. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

these are rendered pics na?, looks cool tho....surfer dude kinda car...reminds me...it looks like a fish...!

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

yeah its animated at the moment. just a model i guess. they are famous amongst surfers and tradies

4. deep

deep New Member

i am looking forward to buy one of among chevy colorado ,chevy silverado and ford F 150
    but after seeing these pics i guess i should wait for next model year

5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

u into off road or is it for work Deep?
    We dont have these in australia
    because Aussies love their Utes :D

6. deep

deep New Member

Veere US ch 50% lok pickup shouk layi rakhde ne, i know it sounds lil bit odd, but it is what it is,
    main v ese layi lena bcoz i like pickup. kam tan apna sara din pc agge matha tekan da hai, te kam te ana jana v train ch hi hunda

7. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

ahhah

Same here man

I work 8.30 -4.30 monday to friday

I had 3 cars I sold 1 ( 2 imports from japan and 1 aussie )

just because weekend ch 2 din hunde cars 3 sigia haha

Asi vi kamm train ch hi jayida.. gaddi da tail kahnu fookna

8. deep

deep New Member

sade kam te jaan nu raula tail da nahin parking da penda, in NYC its like 18$+ per hour, je monthly pass v lena hove tan min 650 da penda, utton 10$ toll on both ways.utton je traffic jam lag gaya fer pata nahin kinne ghante khare reh jao
    es naalon tan 223$ train da pass changa

9. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

haha i hate nyc man
    mai jad ottawa gaya si canada ch dost kol pichle saal mai NYC aya si osde naal drive karke . odi civic ch same tuhade waali . par parking ta mengi hegi hi hai. otto di rush bahut aa.. othe oh loki karde ki aa time square te hahah .mai othe sirf 30 min rukeya. i was over it .

[​IMG]