1998 nissan 240sx turbo

Discussion in 'Show us your Ride' started by gagan_singh, Apr 24, 2011.

1. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

took my car to the first meet ever today!! i did all the set up but since it was the first time we were doing one we only had about 5 cars there. was pretty good saw a couple of different 240's. one guy put $18,000 into his, looked amazing but i didn't get any pics. another 95 had a rb20, sounded mean!!!! we are going to be doing another one next month, then we will be driving to one big meet with over 50 cars!! looking forward to it

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

nice ,.. good on you.
    share some pics. am going to skyline meet soon

3. gagan_singh

i wanted to take pics but we all got caught up in looking at the cars. completely forgot to take them. lol next meet i will for sure!!

never knew how fun these meets can be. lol

4. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

yes they are . i saw the biggest skyline meet ever.. took abt 30 minutes till all the cars pass that hungry jacks(burger king)

5. gagan_singh

wow... thats some crazy meet then!! lol

6. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Kaka balli I read ur signature :D damn u want some serious power dont ya 500 whp :p khet baahne aa canada ch

7. gagan_singh

lol its me and my bro thats gonna build it so its not too bad. maybe in the next 2 years we will build the motor maybe later. i priced it out recently and total cost for the engine parts alone is about $2000. and were gonna get it professionally put together. thats gonna cost about $500. so its 2500 for the engine alone, were gonna pull and install it ourselves. then another $750-1000 for the new bigger turbo {dont know what turbo yet}. and about 500 for the stage 5 clutch i think. then another $300-400 for the tune. so in the end to make this car handle about 500-600 whp it would cost me around $4400.

in the end i can take on z06 corvettes and Ferrari's with no problems at all. lol
    love Canada!! haahah

8. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

once to get into changing engine internals and upgrading...there really is no end to the kind of money or time you can spend on your ride..i think once its ready, i'll be able to hear your car in india when you start it in canada..:D

9. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

hahaha sahi kaha bhai

10. gagan_singh

ahahah!!! thats true though once u start once u can never stop. its like a drug lol. but since its gonna be my daily car im gonna keep it at 400 max. but if i ever want to go more i can :)

11. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

nah man dont do it
    if u like raw power spend 5 grand and get a soarer V8

12. gagan_singh

the thing is that i want to keep this car for as long as it runs. if the engine goes then im gonna get either another ka-t setup or gonna go rb20 or rb25. but i really like the ka cause its rare here so i would like to just build it, and its got alot of torque. and for sure im not selling this car!! like it to much to get rid of it. lol

13. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

thats true
    I've put mine on carsales :D lets see when it gets sold

14. gagan_singh

lol u love changing cars. i hate doing that. once i buy a car once i dont want to sell it unless it was shit. lol

15. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

I sold skyline for a reason
    it was pretty nice car and i can say the best Car I ever had and the finest one you can get in whole australia.Plus 12 Grand plus sitting in my backyard where people don't know how to drive car its not worth man

16. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i agree with gagan, once you have a car, it becomes like a part of you, and its really hard to let go, even tho you put more money in it than with which you could buy a whole new car, it still makes sense to me...because its gonna be unique..and its yours..!

17. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

yeah thats true but would you see your darling getting scratched everyday ? nah i couldnt thats why I let it go. My dad always call me and say this thing to me " Tu Avain bech diti inni sohni car si "

18. gagan_singh

my neighbors cant hit my car cause the driveways are separate!! haha but thats true rahul i would snap though if i had to sell my car cause they cant drive.

19. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

good man
    thats what i thought now . i will buy a house first I know its too much money I'll be under debt atleast 350,000 Dollars :( but still would love to keep one and a car in making (build one myself )

20. gagan_singh

debt kills lol. but thats a good plan though.